Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Before we go

TEST... TEST... is anyone there? 

TIMELINE:
We have been planning trip together for more than a year. 
Exit homes July 30th arrive Fiji August 1st (I think, the international dateline is messing with me.)

CAST:
Carlos & Georgi Delgadillo
JIm & Linda Stahl

PLAN:
1. Taking scuba classes, at least most of us
2. Packing (included researching bug repellents)
3. The flights including a 10 hour layover in Los Angeles and the 10.5 hour flight to Fiji.

Thanks for following our blog.  Please forward to anyone that you think may be interested.

georgi

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Lo for being first. I was hoping this would work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It works, It works. I am sure it was me. Hope you have a wonderful trip and we will look forward to you coming home. Love you G and K.

    ReplyDelete